Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fuck the Police


Damn! That party was incredible! I am so happy that Kimberly convinced me to go. I was apprehensive at first; being in public in my lingerie and reciting my seductive poetry. I am not a shy person, but I am kinda old fashioned. I still believe that only my man or that special someone should see me in my intimate apparel. I chose a tasteful, yet seductive ensemble. I wore my long, black gown from Fredrick’s of Hollywood. There were a few sheer lines on the outfit, yet if left plenty to the imagination and showed some intricate details if you know what I mean. I didn’t have shit else to do on my birthday (of all days) but after a few drinks and seeing the sexy men there, I was fine. Everyone love the few poems I selected to bless them with. Beautiful. Now I had to face the hour drive from Augusta to Columbia at 4 am.

After a few goodbyes and the exchanging of numbers, I made my way through the dispersing crowd. I sauntered through the sea of ladies and men in their intimate apparel, not even bothering to use the wrap I brought to cover myself. My marabou slippers echoed on the pavement of the parking lot as I made my way to my car. I opened the door and let out a sigh of relief once my tired body hit the seats. I tossed my wrap in the backseat. I was truly dreading this ride!

I coasted down I-20 with the window down. I hoped the sound of the air rushing pass would aid me in staying awake. I tried hard not to give in to Dwele’s sensuous voice. This man can sing me to sleep any time. His voice, me being so tired, accompanied by the empty road…I hoped to make it home safely. I should have taken Dee up on her offer to stay over at her place for the night. But the comfort of my own bed was calling me. You just don’t know how comfortable my bed is! In the distance, I could see the sign telling me that I have 56 more miles to get home. Damn! Focus Alecia. Stay awake and stay alive!

I was jarred from my piece by the blue lights flashing behind me. I knew I was not speeding because I set my cruise control to an even 70 to resist the urge. They had to be after someone else. I hit my turning signal and slid on over to the right lane. The blue lights followed me. Shit! What could I possibly have done? It was so late and so dark outside, I was nervous. What if it was not really the police? My mind raced to all of the tips I have heard to do in situations such as this. I continued to drive for about a mile with the blue lights behind me. I could see a well lit area up ahead. I slowed my car up to a stop safely on the shoulder. I kept my car in drive and my foot on the brake until I could make out that it was an actual police vehicle. The door to the police car opened and a tall, male figure stepped out. He walked quickly over to my door and tapped on the window. I slowly rolled the window down.

“Do you mind putting your car in park ma’am and passing me your license?” he asked

“May I see your badge officer?” I managed to say as my shaky hand passed him my license.

He looked annoyed for a moment. He held his flashlight to his badge and leaned forward.

“I-I am not trying to be difficult, Officer Davis” I said as I read his name “but it is so late, I am a woman and it is dark-“

“No need to explain. You are doing the right thing. Now do you mind putting your vehicle in park and stepping out of the vehicle?” he said sternly.

My hands were shaking as I pulled the gear shift to park. I left my car on. I looked down and realized that I had on my sheer gown. Oh my goodness, this Officer may think I am crazy or something! I tried to quickly reach in the backseat for my wrap.

“Ma’am! Keep your hands where I can see them and step out of the vehicle please!” Officer Davis yelled.

I was afraid to make any sudden movements. I put my hands up as I had seen in movies and stepped out of my car. It seemed as though the spotlight was shining down on me. My nipples were erect and protruding through my gown. Here I stood, on the interstate, in the wee hours of the morning, in barely anything. Officer Davis shined his flashlight on me as well.

“Is that flashlight necessary, Officer? I mean, we are under this bright light and all as is” I protested.

A truck passed by and honked their horn.

“That person has no problem seeing me” I said disgusted.

Officer Davis completely ignored my statement and continued to shine his light on me and inside my vehicle.

“Miss Johnson, have you been drinking tonight?”

“I had a few drinks earlier. But I assure you I am far from intoxicated.”

“Do you mind walking to the back of your vehicle so we can get you out of the road?” he said.

I looked up at him. If he were not being such a dick by pulling me over, I would say that he was a handsome man. He had nice, smooth, chocolate skin. His teeth were extremely straight and white. His eyes were demanding, yet comforting. I walked to the back of my vehicle trying hard to cover as much of my body with my arms and hands as I could.

“Turn around, lean forward on the vehicle and spread your legs about shoulder length apart please, Ms. Johnson.”

“But, what did you pull me over for? What did I do?” I pleaded as I obeyed his orders.

I did not want to get shot over a misunderstanding. My hands trembled as my fingers touched the cold trunk of my car. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes but I refused to play the helpless and weak role.

“Do you have any weapons on you that I should be aware of, Miss Johnson?”

“Do you see what I have on! Seriously, where am I going to hide a thing?” I retorted.

“Miss Johnson, could you answer the question please.”

“No Officer Davis, I do not!” I said through gritted teeth.

“Well, I am going to pat you down now.”

I was enraged at this point. I thought a male officer was not supposed to lay hands on a woman. I did not want to argue my small knowledge of the law. Maybe if I just cooperated he would let me go.

I felt his strong hands slide over my shoulders and down my arms. Goosebumps met his fingers. Officer Davis then slid his hands up the insider of my arms. He stood closely behind me. I could feel his body pressed against mine. His hands made their way up my arms and slid down the sides of my torso. His fingertips grazed my waist and then his hands met my thighs. His strong hands felt sensational on me. I tried hard to hold onto my anger but this feeling was turning me on.

His hands traced down my outside of my thighs, over my calved and to my ankles; the length of my gown. Officer Davis positioned himself closer to me and his hands were directly on my ankles. Now he moved over my inner thighs, slowly. I could feel the moisture building up in my love nest. His smooth, strong hands stopped short of touching my waiting lips.

“Is-is all of this necessary Officer?” I said trying to fake concern.

“Are you going to resist caress, Alecia J.?” Officer Davis said. His lips were right near my ear. I could feel his warm breathe on my neck. He reached for my arms and pulled them behind my back. I felt the cold steel clamp down.

“Am I being arrested? Am I under arrest!” I yelled frantically. How did he know my name?

I tried to swivel around to face Officer Davis, but his hands on my back kept me in place. I once again felt his lips against my ear.

“Calm down Alecia” he whispered “The cuffs are not locked, so you can get free if you choose. I want you to know that I will not harm you at all. Relax.”

Something in his tone put my mind at ease. I stopped trying to fight the Officer.

“I was at the party you left, manning the door. When you stepped up there and did your poems, it took everything in me not to cum. It was like you were talking to me. Your words were so seducing. And you standing there in your lingerie made it even harder. Literally and figuratively. I loved how you expressed your wants and desires so eloquently. You are a sensual woman.”

Officer Davis’ lips slid were on my neck. They felt so full and delightful. His wet tongue began tasting my skin. I let out a barely audible sigh. I could feel a bulge pressing against my back.

“Were you talking to me Alecia J.? Were you?”

I answered by arching my back and allowing my ass to greet the bulge. I began moving slowly using my ass to massage what I assumed was a hard on.

“I imagined it was me in your poems, doing all the naughty things you spoke of to you. I pictured me tasting you. I bet you are so delicious, Alecia J. I bet you have a beautiful second set of lips. If those luscious lips on your face are any indication, I am certain your second set of lips are just as tasty and inviting.”

Officer Davis’ hands tenderly massaged my breast. His thumbs traced my swollen nipples. I moaned uncontrollably. I was oblivious to the cars that may have passed, the motorist who may have been able to see me in my lingerie, pressed against this car, handcuffed, with a sexy officer standing so close behind me with his hands on my breasts. The scene alone made my clitoris stand erect. Officer Davis’ lips nibbled on my soft skin. They felt divine.

“So, let me ask you again; are you hiding any weapons other than this sexy, round ass and those big, succulent breasts?” Officer Davis’ said in my ear.

“I am not hiding anything daddy.” I replied.

“I think I am going to have to give you a cavity search.”

“What might you be looking for?”

“Your G-spot.”

I felt his thick index finger into me. My hard nipples were pressed against the cold window of my car. His finger slid in slowly, getting as deep as he could get. He began moving around the outline of my wall, in a slow, circular motion. My body responded to his slow strokes with a stream of desire running down my inner thighs. His body was pressed hard against mine, as his finger explored my walls.

“Aaaah.” I sighed softly.

“I think I found it. I think I found your gspot.” Officer Davis whispered.

I know he found! My legs felt wobbly from his pleasant assault on my pussy. He massaged my lips with his thumb and middle fingers.

“Oooh baby! You are making my pussy feel so good!” I moaned.

“Am I? Do you like it? Is this what you were describing in your poems? You like how I feel? You love having this pussy pleased, don’t you?” he said.

“I dooo. I dooo” I murmured.

His tongue licked the back of my neck, while his finger continued to tantalize my pussy. I did not think my body could stand this much pleasure.

“I have a thick, long, nightstick that I am sure you would enjoy way more than my finger.” He cooed in my ear.

“Ooh, I want to try the night stick! I want the nightstick!” I yelled.

My body trembled as I lost the war of fighting off the impending orgasm. I held on to the roof of my car to keep my balance. I anticipated the arrival of his nightstick.

His mouth grazed my ear as he whispered “I think this time I will let you off with a warning. The next time, you won’t be so lucky”.

He pulled his finger from my soaking, wet pussy and began to scribble on his pad. He ripped a sheet from the pad and handed it to me. I stood there in awe. He hit the brim of his hat, gave me a wink, and walked back to his car.

I slid my weary, barely dressed body into my car seat. Officer Davis rode up near me and motioned for me to roll the window down. I obliged.

“Make sure you drive safely, Alecia J. And don’t forget to buckle up!” he said playfully.

“And if I do?” I asked.

“A warning this time lady. A warning!”

Officer Davis drove off onto the stretch of road. I looked down at the paper and saw that he had scribbled his name and number. I grinned to myself thinking of the hell that man is going to be in when I do get my hands on him, on my turf. Yes, I am definitely going to fuck the police!

No comments:

Post a Comment