Monday, August 25, 2008

AdDICKted

Maybe it’s his swerve

Maybe it’s the curve

Maybe it’s how when he digs in deep

He hits every nerve



99% of the time

It is on my mind

I don’t want to own him

But I want to make him mine



I get shivers reminiscing

Just thinking of us kissing

You found the key to my pleasure

Which has been long missing



He has me sweating out perms

With that new trick he’s learned

To resist is futile

From his kung-fu grip if I squirm



You got me screaming like Mariah

You ignite my fire

I will surpass heaven and meet death

If you take me any higher



I have permanent cramps in my toes

I am like “Fuck Stilettos!”

When it comes to being pleased by you

Anything goes



I have not seen light in weeks

Surviving off of your love and little sleep

I am so hoarse from screaming

I can barely speak



The most pleasurable pain

Man, I can’t even explain

But when he’s gone I count down to the second

When I will see him again



Without you, I’m conflicted

By these emotions you’ve evicted

A sober mind would say to my drunken soul

That I am addickted




© 2008 Alecia J.







I

No comments:

Post a Comment