Monday, August 25, 2008

Swallow

He said he wants me on my knees

He has a hunger to be pleased

I am the one to do the deed

But first you need to be teased



I take my hands and let them slide

Over your thighs they slowly guide

I unzip your pants, to claim my prize

Always in awe at what’s inside



I take my tongue and lick it slow

Round and round your head I go

Up and down, just like a pro

Any second you’re gonna to blow



But Daddy, I’m not finished yet

With my mouth I make it so shiny and wet

How I do you, you won’t forget

And my all is what you’ll get



You grab my head and take control

Just how deep can your love go?

I grab your hips and take a hold

Brace yourself, ‘cause here we go



Your body tenses, my movement increase

I feel you tremble, now you release

I take it in, just like I should

Because I know, Daddy’s cream is good



To waste a drop would be a shame

I grip it gently and slowly drain

I won’t stop, until you’re through

I want to swallow all of you



© 2008 Alecia J.

3 comments:

  1. that wa truly erotic baby,all men should appreciate your talents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... that was so erotic... can't wait to read more, glad I found this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad I found this blog, your writting is very erotic and wonderful can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete