Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Trois: Things sistas do for good dick


Cadence


I glanced nervously in the mirror. I had to check my make-up and my hair. Time was ticking away too slowly. I wanted this to hurry up and be done with before I back out.
Daryl was sitting in the chair smiling like he had won the major lottery. Shit. In actuality he did. How many women would take their man up on an offer to bring another woman to bed? I must have lost my mind.

I adjusted my garters and tighten the ankle straps on my shoe.

“Baby, you know you look damn good. Stop stressing this.”

Daryl came up behind me and wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. He pulled me near him. I could feel those twelve inches poking me in my back. His full lips kissed me on my neck. I reach my hand up and caressed his head.

He slid his hand down my thigh. This brother is so smooth. I get wet just hearing his voice. It has been four years since we have been together. Three years since he made me his wife. Daryl has been good to me since day one. I could not ask for a better man. Emotionally. Mentally. Financially. And, did I mention twelve inches? Yeah.

I closed my eyes as he kissed my neck ever so gently. Maybe I can wear him out before this chic comes so we won’t go through with this.

I tried to focus on the sweet kisses Daryl was planting on me. But my mind wandered to what this woman must look like. I know Daryl is usually attracted to brown skinned, thick sisters. He has a thing for expressive eyes. He told me that is the first thing he noticed about me. I wonder if her eyes are expressive too. I wonder if she is prettier than me. I hope I don’t live to regret this night.

I want to make it clear; I have never been with a woman before. I have never had any desire to. Of course, I can appreciate and compliment a woman’s beauty just as much as the next sister. But going this route has never been my intention or desire.

But I have a good man at home. I want to keep him. He pleases me everyway possible. When he brought the idea of bringing another woman into our bed, I was naturally upset. Is my sex lacking? Is he bored with me? Has he lost interest in me? We have been fucking five days a week since we started dating. The sex has not slowed down. The quality has not dimmed. So why do we need another party in our bedroom?

Daryl assured me that he still thinks I am the most beautiful creature God has made. He told me that he would never cheat on me. He promised me that if this was not my thing, we did not have to go through with it. He said it was something he has always wanted to do. He does not love me any less. To be so open to explore this option would only make him love me more. How could I deny him?



Zara


I drove nervously down Breckinwood Dr. All of these homes looked the same. That is what I hated about new subdivisions. It was dark and my vision is not the best. I did not want to wear my glasses and ruin this “Sexy Mistress” get up that Daryl asked me to wear. I squinted at the numbers on the doors to see if any matched what was written down.

I was shocked that Daryl invited me over. We had been dating for a few months. Not once had he ever invited me to his place. We would usually catch dinner on my side of town or go back to my place for an amazing night of sex. That man knew how to work my body. The first time we made love I came so much I started crying. I had to call my girls and tell them about that one! That was when I knew, I had to have him. It’s as though his dick was made to fit every crevice of my pussy.

Daryl has always treated me right. He was a gentleman. My family loved him. My friends adored him. Well, everyone except Cassandra. She said it was something about him that made her uneasy. She told me to watch my back and not fall too hard for him. But how can you not fall for an Adonis with a dick like a donkey?

He told me he loved me. He said that he wanted to be with me. I knew he had an insatiable sexual appetite. He made love to me every chance he got. Where and how was not an issue. We had done everything that two people could do together sexually under the sun. When he brought the idea of a threesome to me, I kind of expected it. I knew that every man has fantasized about being with two women. He told me he loved me and wanted to be sure that the woman who may be his future wife could deal with his sexual wants and desires. I love this man. I would do anything for him. And it is not like I won’t be there. So technically, he is not cheating. I am there. I want him to know that I will always be the one to please him.

I finally found the house. I pulled my Camry into his driveway. The lawn was well manicured. There were little garden figures strategically placed. When I become the woman of the house, these ugly things have got to go! I parked and walked nervously to do the door.

I wonder what this woman is going to look like. I won’t let some new bitch out suck his dick. She will never be able to ride him like I can. I know all the spots to make Daryl hot. Let me make him see that she was not enhancement but an unneeded annoyance. I planned to bring my A game tonight. No fucking around.

I knocked on the door.

******************


Cadence

Daryl’s hands cupped my breasts. He gently pinched my nipples as his tongue flickered over my neck. I arched my back and let my ass rest on his obviously hard dick.

“Keep this up and we will be fucking before the bitch gets here.” I said.

“Cadence, play nicely!” he whispered in my ear.

His hands slid slowly down my stomach and to my panties. Daryl’s hand made his way in. His fingers brushed over my neatly trimmed bush. He skillfully parted my lips and inserted one finger deep in me.

I moaned. Damn he is good.

His finger played in my moist playground. I continued to arch my back and grind on his dick. My hips swiveled, rivaling the moves of any video vixen.

That’s right Daryl. I feel that dick about to burst through your pants. Come on and fuck me! Fuck that other woman. I grinded harder.

My moves were interrupted by the knock on the door. Damn, the bitch is here. Daryl quickly pulled his hands out of my pants. He put his finger to his mouth and sucked my juices off. He gave me his sexy smile.

“Mmm. My baby is the sweetest. Let me answer the door. You just sit here and get ready.” Daryl said backing out of the door.

I could hear his rushed footsteps on the stairs. I began to fluff the pillows nervously on the guest bed. Yes, you know that this shit was not going down in the bed we share! I tried hard to make out the muffled conversation. Maybe he was prepping her on what was to go down.

I glanced down at the huge rock on my wedding ring. My hands were shaking terribly. I quickly downed another glass of Vodka. I was already feeling loose; I hoped this would take me over the top. Possibly if I am intoxicated, when this is all over I won’t remember a thing.

Before I realized it, my glass was empty. I shook the glass allowing the cubes to jingle. Why do we always think this will cause a magical refill? I plopped down on the bed. What the fuck had I gotten myself in! What is taking Daryl so long?


Zara

My baby greeted me with a smile.

“Hey sexy! I missed you”. Daryl planted a passionate kiss on my lips.

“Mmm. Your kiss tastes like cherries.” I said relishing in its sweetness.

Daryl smelled so good. He was wearing leopard print, silk pajama bottoms. So cliché for this moment.

“You look so damn good baby. I cannot wait to eat you up.” He said.

“I can’t wait either. And I hope you don’t share too much of that tongue with this other bitch.” I said.

“Play nice Z”

“I know. I know. I am just going to have to make sure I keep the claws in if you seem to be enjoying her too much.”

“Well you agreed baby. Now, if you don’t want to do this or you think you won’t be able to, we can back out now.” He assured me.

“Imma do it daddy. This is what you want. This is what we agreed to.”

He grabbed my hand and led me down the dark hallway. From the little I could see, his home was truly beautiful. We could do without the gaudy, velvet curtains. I will change that. Add a little more splash of color in here.

We entered a room painted in purple. I could see a cocoa complected woman standing near the armoire. I was a little annoyed to see this woman had arrived before I. She was fully clothed so I assumed nothing had gone down already. But with Daryl, a nun in full habit would not be safe.

This woman was of average height and on the thicker side of things. But not as thick as me. Her complexion was a rich, dark chocolate. I guess I will have to see tonight if it is true that the darker the berry the sweeter the juice. Her jet black hair was cut short and spiked at the top. Her high cheekbones gave her an exotic look. Her almond shaped eyes were a chestnut color. Her full lips were coated with plum colored lip stick.

I guess she was okay looking. If I had to fuck another woman, I would want her to be the baddest bitch around. She is close, but she is no me.

She stood with her legs shoulder distance apart. Her stance made her seem a little too in control of the environment. I was going to break this bitch. I don’t care if we had a dick sucking contest to see who would get Daryl’s jism first. She didn’t know who she was messing with.

Daryl’s hand on the small of my back got me out of battle mode.

“Zara this is the beautiful, Cadence”. Daryl said.

I forced a smile and extended my hand. Beautiful? Yeah, he must’ve been drinking. She could be the “Aight Cadence” or the “She is nothing in comparison to you, Cadence”. But “beautiful?”. Nah.

“Nice to meet you!” I said through clinched teeth.

Cadence gave me a limp handshake. Game. Set. Match, bitch.


Cadence

I heard Daryl and the guest coming down the hall. I rushed over to the mirror and gave myself a quick once over. My heart beat faster as I heard them turn in the doorway.

I caught a glimpse of the chic as her nose turned up at the décor of the room. This bitch!

She was slightly taller and bigger than I. To have such wide hips, I will admit that her waist was barely visible. I guess you would describe her as pecan tan. Long brownish hair with gold highlights flowed down her back. I wonder if it is hers. She wore too much eye make up. They took away from her eyes. She would have beautiful eyes if you could see them. Her breasts were barely contained in her tight, short trench coat. So skankish. Is this what the “other woman” usually looks like? On a scale of one to ten, she was about an eight. A ten would be me. Her eyes looked at me uncomfortably. I realized that my hands were on my hips. Maybe I was intimidating her. She should be.

Daryl stretched his eyes at me and nudged her forward. He introduced her to me. Zara.

She extended her hand and gave me a dead fish hand shake. She faked a cordial, barely audible greeting. I nodded.

“So ladies, now that we all have been introduced, let’s get this started!” Daryl said smiling.

Zara and I both stood there nervously.

Daryl sprinted from one side of the room, lighting candles and playing mood music. He sprinted back and turned off the lights.

The scene was set. We both still stood there.

“Let’s get to know each other, intimately.” Daryl said.

He walked slowly behind Zara. His eyes were focused on mine as he slid off her trench coat. He let it slowly drop to the ground. She did have a beautiful body. Her black laced nightie looked like a second skin on her voluptuous frame. Was I getting turned on by her?

He tugged her hair and she let her head fall back. His hands caressed her neck. His eyes were still focused on me. Daryl began to plant gentle kisses on her neck. She moaned. It sounded so sensual. He motioned for me to come over.

I walked over nervously. What was I to do? Where do I start? I came close to them both. Daryl reached out his hand and pulled the tie of my corset. With one movement of his hand, my corset opened exposing my full breasts and erect nipples. He continued to kiss Zara and she continued to moan.

I don’t know what took over me, but I came closer to her. I massaged her breasts through the lace. I could feel her nipples stiffening beneath. Is this what it feels like to touch me? I continued to massage her breasts. Her moans got deeper. She kept her eyes closed tightly. I gained more courage and exposed her beautiful breasts. They looked delicious. Her nipples were very long and very hard. Daryl’s eyes widen and I could make out a smile on his face. I leaned forward and began to suck in her nipples. Zara moaned harder.


Zara

Daryl’s warm breath on my neck made my hairs stand at end. I closed my eyes as he tugged gently at my hair. I could feel Cadence’s eyes on me. If she wanted a show, I would give her a show. His dick poked angrily at my back. It wanted to be free. It wanted to be in my hot, moist pussy. I moaned at the thought of those inches sliding in and out of me.

I was slightly started at the new set of hands I felt on my breasts. Daryl’s two hands were occupied so I knew it had to be Cadence. So she wants to play now? I was excited as she played with my breasts through the lace. It made me think of being a teenager and all of the wonderful things my boyfriend would do through my clothes. Just wondering what was underneath or could happen always made the situation more sensual.

I felt her lips engulf my nipples. I wanted to push her back but I was intrigued by this feeling. I wondered what this would look like to an outsider peering in. Daryl’s dick seemed to be going crazy in my back. His licks became more feverish on my neck. She sucked on my nipples gently. I could feel Daryl’s fingers slide across my clit as she continued to devour my nipples. I moaned. My pussy was wetter than it had ever been.

Daryl whispered out “Suck those nipples baby”.

Chills shot up my body. Cadence moaned on my nipples. I moaned at the sensation. Daryl was now sliding down my back with his tongue. He lifted my nightie and began kissing my ass. His tongue quickly darted in and out of my crevices.

Cadence began to kiss her way down my body as well. Her lips touched my belly, then my navel. Now she and Daryl both were beneath me. He continued to lick feverishly at my ass. She pecked at my thighs. I could tell she was apprehensive about allowing her lips to touch my lips. I had to look down at her. There was something so titillating about seeing her womanly frame kneeled in front of me.

Her nervous hands pressed against my thighs. She used her thumbs to part my lips. I tried to maintain my balance as Daryl’s feast on my ass became more intense. Cadence looked up at me as her head moved in closer to my waiting pussy.

***********************


Cadence

Like chicken. Her pussy tasted like chicken and strawberries. An odd but intoxicating combination. She smelled like baby powder and lust.

I let my tongue flicker over her lips. I was nervous. Was I doing this right? I closed my eyes and set free all inhibition. I imagined the things Daryl did that made me climb walls. I wanted to make this bitch climb the walls too. I wanted to show Daryl that his tongue tricks were not done in vain. I want to prove to him that I am the ultimate love. Strong enough for a woman, but this chic desires nothing but a man.

My tongue slid slowly over her lips. She moaned. Yep, that is how he does it and how I react. I sucked gently on her big lips and let my tongue slide between. My tongue caressed her clitoris. Zara’s hands clutched my shoulders. Yep, that is how Daryl does it. I was enthralled by her reactions. I began to taste more of her chicken and strawberries mixture.

I slid my finger into her wet pussy as I sucked on her clit. Her clit was huge. I am sure she got much pleasure from having her pussy eaten. Daryl’s hand covered mine as we both kneeled around this bitch, him licking her ass and me licking her pussy. She has to be in heaven. Zara let her right hand cup the back of my head as her left hand cupped Daryl’s. Her trembling became more intense. She moaned and groaned so loudly. The harmony of her delight motivated me more. I could not believe I was eating pussy. I could not believe I was eating pussy while my husband ate another bitch’s ass in front of me!

I let my wide tongue lap feverishly at her juices. She was so wet. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on her face. The scent it coated me with was intoxicating. I licked her pussy, letting my tongue twist over certain spots. She was trembling as though she was going to have a seizure. I knew what that felt like. She was about to cum. Daryl buried his face deeper in her ass. Our tongues touched as I devoured her pussy and he devoured her ass. We made a game of it. I buried my face in deeper and deeper and let my tongue fuck her more feverishly all while I searched for his tongue. When our tongues would collide we both would let out a slight giggle. The vibration made her shiver more. Our tongues continued to toast on our meal. Zara let out a whimper.

“I am cumming baby!” she yelled out.

I buried myself in deeper as she came, enjoying her shower. Daryl broke her fall as Zara’s legs gave way. The look on her face was a mixture of shock, disbelief and bliss.


Zara

I had never cum so fucking hard in my life! Where did Daryl find this bitch? Had he trained her to eat pussy like a champion? She did not strike me as a lesbian but she knew her way around a pussy like one.

I was momentarily weak. That orgasm took so much out of me. But I couldn’t be out for the count. I could not let this bitch get me out of the game so soon.

“I want to show you what you did to me Cadence!” I said.

Cadence face was glazed with my pussy juices. It turned me on. I gave her a demanding stare. She got up and stood in front of me.

“Let me lay you down on the bed. I don’t know if Daddy will be able to catch your fall after I tongue fuck you!” I said.

“Daddy?” Cadence questioned.

“Yeah, I am both of your daddy’s tonight!” Daryl quickly stammered “and you both are some naughty girls.

I let out a giggle. Did Cadence have an issue with calling a man Daddy? Most lesbians are radical about women’s lib.

Daryl guided Cadence over to the bed. He slowly took off her shoes as I watched. Cadence scooted to the foot of the bed and Daryl spread her legs. He buried his face between her thighs. She moaned and clutched the back of his head. His face was going deeper in her pussy. I came over and tapped him on the shoulder.

“So you are getting it wet for me?” I asked him half annoyed.

“I don’t think you will have any issue with wetness on this pussy” Daryl said wiping his mouth.

I crawled up the bed to Cadence’s pussy. I made certain my crawl was slow and deliberate to show my ample ass to Daryl. I knew he had to be back there watching. I took in a deep breathe and dove in. I was confused. I knew that our equipment was the same. I wanted to make her pussy purr like she did mine. But she had the lesbian advantage over me. I was a fish out of water.

I nibbled and prodded at her pussy. She wiggled around uncomfortably.

“All of this pussy in the air, I need to get in on the action” Daryl chided.

He came over to the bed and relieved me of my pussy hell. He pulled his pants down and let his massive dick be free. His penis curved to the right, pointing at Cadence.

“I think it chooses you to suck it” Daryl said to Cadence.

Cadence moved quickly over and began to suck his dick. Her head moved slowly over his shaft to his head. She worked his dick with as much, if not more, skill than she worked my pussy. Daryl let out a moan. He looked at me through squinted eyes as this chocolate Goddess devoured his bronze penis. He motioned for me to move behind Cadence.

She was on all fours sucking Daryl’s dick. This gave me a perfect view of her pretty pussy. I once again began to lick her pussy, burying my face in her ass. Her chocolate pussy glimmering from its wetness was a sexy sight. I licked, long strokes. She wiggled her ass. Finally a positive reaction! I licked her pussy with long strokes again. Her ass wiggled more. I traced tiny circles around her pussy lips. She moaned and sucked more feverishly at Daryl’s dick. I could hear the squishiness of her wet mouth attempting to devour his long, thick dick. I imagined I was writing out my name with my tongue on her pussy. She wiggled more and moved her body to the rhythm of my tongue. Each lick of my tongue made her suck Daryl more passionately. I could imagine someone painting this picture; Daryl’s bronze, muscular body with his rock hard, big dick penetrating Cadence’s smooth chocolate skin while she was on all fours and my pecan tan, thick body with my face buried in her chocolate twat.

This picture made me hot. I could feel my pussy juices trickling down my leg. I licked Cadence like I wish to be licked right now. I licked Cadence to pay her back for the wonderful licking she gave me. I licked Cadence to make her cum on my tongue to show Daryl that his bitch will not be outdone. Revenge is oh so sweet.

***********************


Daryl

I looked down at my dick. Cadence was in rare form tonight. She made Zara so weak with her tongue that the bitch fell! Now she was sucking my dick like her life depended on it. Damn I love her ass. I had to marry her. How the fuck could I be so lucky?

Through the actions going on, I caught a glimpse of Zara’s sexy ass wiggling, eating Zara’s chocolate pussy. She was truly trying her best. But I know my wife’s pussy like the back of my hand. If Zara was working it right, Cadence would’ve cum by now. But it had to be feeling good to Cadence. She was sucking my dick and taking in more than she ever had.

Damn. I don’t want to cum yet. I have to do a pussy comparison. Coke or Pepsi?

Cadence is a sexy, smart woman. Her intelligence and drive is what caught me. Yes, it did help a lot that she could fuck like a champion stallion. She was the sexiest woman on campus in college. All the men wanted her. I tried hard to get her. She always dismissed my advances. I finally got her to agree to go out with me and talked her out of her panties. Once I slid all this dick in her wet pussy, she was hooked. I had her ass. She was damn near a stalker. But I loved her. Everyone loved her. After college, we both got the dream jobs that we wanted. We acquired the wonderful house and all of the material possessions one wishes for. We were the envy of all of our friends. No one could believe that this knucklehead from the streets had a wife, great career and a beautiful home. Now all I needed, all I wanted to complete this picture, was a family.

I fucked her face harder. My lust began turning to anger. Her mouth loosened its grip on my dick. I did not want to fuck this up. Had to complete what I started.

“Damn! I need pussy! I don’t want to cum unless it is in some pussy!” I yelled.

Cadence almost knocked poor Zara off the bed, trying to lay back and spread her thighs. I knew she did not want me to put my dick in anyone but her.

Zara scurried off of the bed and leaned over on the dresser. Her wet pussy was facing me.

“Come and get it daddy!” she said.

I walked over and slid my dick deep in her pussy. She tightened her walls to grip my dick. She had some serious pussy control.

Zara is a sweet woman. Her brain is not the best. I remember when I saw her come into our office that day to deliver lunch. It was like she stepped down from heaven. Her uniform could not hide her figure. Her pony tail draped her back. The ponytail gave her an innocent appeal. Her eyes told me that she liked to get fucked just right. As I got to know her, her actions showed me that this bitch wanted to be rescued.

Every other week, this bitch had a bill that needed to be paid. Get that shit from one of those baby daddies! Whenever I came to see her, I had to pay her mother or sister to baby-sit kids that were not mine. When I took her to the Olive Garden, she acted as though it was some five star joint. A Whopper and fifty dollars for her acrylics made her happier than a muthafucka. This bitch would fuck the shit out of me when I came with cash in tow. I know I do not have to pay for pussy but I needed a bitch like her. A dumb bitch that does not ask too many questions. A dumb bitch who wants to fuck and suck and find a man to save her whorish ass. Six months and this bitch never asked to come to my place. She was fine fucking in the car. Six months and this bitch never asked me why I only saw her on certain days. My work schedule excuse was good enough for her. Six months and this dumb bitch did not notice the wedding band I wore openly. Yeah, I played it slick and did not wear it on the correct finger. But damn bitch! It is a fucking wedding band! Diamonds all over the place! Six months. Six months of getting double the dose of good pussy. Bitches.

I rammed my dick hard in her sweet pussy. Her ass cheeks bounced with each thrust. She was screaming out like I was killing her. Whenever we would fuck in the car, I was always leery of getting caught and arrested by the cops because she was so noisy. I would put my hand over her mouth and she would bite at it. She liked it rough.

I grabbed her neck from behind and choked her lightly. She loved being choked. I could feel her pussy getting wetter as she breathed shallowly attempting to get air.

I could feel the wetness of Cadence’ tongue on my balls. She had crept up from behind. Her jealousy was not going to let her not be involved. I wondered how she felt seeing me pounding this big pretty bitch’s pussy so hard. I wondered how she felt hearing this bitch scream as she took in all twelve inches of Grade A, certified beef. Beef that she was to honor and obey.

Honor and obey? They may as well omit that from wedding vows. My anger returned. You see, the average person might think I was a trifling nigga. Ya’ll are so ready to pity the poor bitches. Remember, a bitch is a female dog. Bitches wanna holler that all men are dogs. But unless we are fucking out of our species; dogs fuck bitches.

Don’t pity Cadence. My wife knew how much I wanted a child. I grew up without my father. I worked hard, got my education, got an excellent career, met and married my college sweetheart all in the hopes of building a family. My life has been dedicated to pleasing my wife and having a beautiful family. So while you pity this bitch, think of how it felt for me to come home seven months ago, trying to be romantic and shit. I go to slip a card in her lingerie drawer in hopes of making love to my wife that evening. I open the draw to find a bill from a doctor for an abortion.

Cadence knew how much I wanted a child! She knew it! Six months ago this bitch killed our baby! She didn’t even have the nerve to tell me she was pregnant. This bitch killed my child! OUR child! Not one word had been uttered to me. Not a mention that she was carrying a piece of me and a piece of her. Selfish.
We had talked so many times about having a baby. She did tell me that she wanted to go back to school to advance in her career. It is not like she would have been raising our baby alone. She knew I would be there for her. She knew I had her through thick and thin. She and our child would want for nothing. To this day, she still had not revealed to me what she had done. This shit ate at me like cancer.

That’s right. Continue licking my balls like a good bitch.

I pressed harder on Zara’s neck. She tightened her pussy even more and released. Tightened again and released. Damn good muscle control. I am going to miss this gold diggers pussy too! I rammed her harder and deeper. I wanted to ram all of the cheap ass meals and cheap ass bills I paid for her out. Poke her ass like a piñata until she pops and refund me my shit!

The sensation of Cadence licking my balls and me burying my dick in wet pussy started to take its toll. I clamped tighter on Zara’s neck. She was barely getting air at this point. I could feel the orgasm surging through my veins. Here it comes! Here it comes!

I pulled my dick out and let my cum shoot out onto Zara’s back. My dick was still spewing. I turned around quickly and dropped my babies on Cadence’s open mouth and face. I let out a growl from the strength of my orgasm. Damn that felt good. I made sure to share my cum with both of these bitches. Super soak these hoes.

“I am so glad you came Daddy!” Zara said.

She came over and attempted to kiss me on my lips. Cadence, quickly jumped up and pushed her back.

“Bitch, we may have invited you here to share some pussy with us but you won’t be kissing my husband’s lips! Cadence yelled.

Zara stood there for a second with a confused look on her face. It took a few moments before what Cadence said registered. Slow bitch.

“Your-your, WHAT?” she stammered.

“My husband bitch! You know what’s up!” Cadence yelled.

Cadence came closer to Zara. I knew it would be a matter of moments before she would swing on her. Cadence may be snooty but she did have a ghetto streak to her. Zara started shaking her head quickly and leaned on the dresser for support.

“Wait! You are telling me that you are married to Daryl!” Zara yelled. “Married!”

“That’s what the fuck I said bitch! Are you dumb, crazy and deaf?”

Zara’s eyes darted towards me. She squinted her eyes in anger. She jumped forward to lunge at me but Cadence blocked her. Cadence grabbed Zara and pushed her on the bed. She began punching at her head wildly. How could Zara let Cadence take her? I would have bet money on Zara any day. She had the height, weight and hood advantage over Cadence. The two of them rolled off of the bed and onto the floor. Cadence had a tight grip on Zara’s hair. Zara’s arms were flailing wildly, not landing a single punch. I guess I should stop this fight, huh?

I walked over and broke the two women up. Zara immediately attempted to smack my face. I blocked her blow. Cadence jumped back with a demanding look on her face.

“Just what the fuck is going on here Daryl? What is wrong with this bitch?!” Cadence asked between breathes.

I guess it is time for me to come clean.

“Both of you need to calm the fuck down! Cadence, you won’t be hitting Zara. And Zara, I won’t let you hit my wife” I said.

“Wife?” Zara said it like it was the most repulsive thing she ever heard. “How can she be your wife if I have been fucking you for six months! You never told me you had a wife!”

“You never asked” I replied coolly.

“What the fuck is going on Daryl!” Cadence yelled louder. Her voice trembled. Tears were streaming down her face.

“That’s right Cadence. I have been fucking the shit out of Zara for six months. For six months you have not been the only person sucking this dick. Six months. She is the late nights at the office, Cadence. Zara is the weekend trips with the fellas!” I yelled angrily.

“What the fuck is going on Daryl! Six months! Why would you keep this for me? Why would you do ME this way Daryl?” Cadence yelled again.

Cadence came at me fast and with fury. She managed to land one solid punch on my face. My reflex was to knock the shit out of her like she was a dude. But she was no man. She was my wife. I grabbed her arms and began shaking her.

“Calm the fuck down I said! Listen up!” I demanded their attention.

Each woman had stood in their spots in disbelief. They looked at me as though I was about to give them the cure for all of the worlds ailments.

“You are sitting here asking me how I could do this to you? I am not the only one keeping secrets, wifey. “ I said with a new found sarcasm.

I reached for my pajama pants and produced the bill from my pocket.

“I guess we don’t need a Maury moment huh? The child is gone. Was I the daddy Cadence?” I threw the paper in her face.

“You killed my bahy Cadence! You killed a part of me!”

“Baby I didn’t! I couldn’t! I-“Cadence stuttered.

“Fuck that! You knew what I wanted. Why don’t you want a family? Why don’t you want a family with your husband? Things would have never been bad with us Cadence! My child and you would want for nothing! You have a good man. Doesn’t your good man deserve a good woman to build a family with?”

Cadence stood there crying uncontrollably. Zara’s eyes were wide. They darted from me to Cadence as though she was watching a soap opera in 3D. I walked over in her direction and held Zara’s hand.

“I came to you to make things better Zara. When I first met you, you gave me all of the joy I needed to get my mind off of the betrayal that my wife had done to me. “ I cupped Zara’s face in my hands. I leaned forward as though I were about to kiss her and then let my hands quickly drop.

“But all you see in me is dollar bills Zara. You don’t see me for the man I am. You saw your bills getting paid. You saw a way out of the ghetto for you and your kids. You saw cash for those cheap ass nails! You never saw Daryl! Gold diggers are played out. Bitches are making their own money these days Zara. Don’t wait around for a night in shining armor and the only thing you can offer him is pussy. You got to learn better tricks than that to get some dumb ass to rescue you! You suck average dick and I could find a tight pussy by simply throwing a rock out of the window.”

I stepped back from the women. They both were standing there trembling. I could not tell if it was from fear of my anger or because they know they both had been called out.

“So I fucked you both. I fucked you both, like you both fucked me. But I am not selfish like you two. No, no. I did not just think of me in this situation.” I let out an evil laugh. “I gave you both the chance to see what it looked like to get fucked. I gave you both a chance to see what the other provided me. I gave you both a taste of the grass on the other side. Before you both gather your lips to call me trifling, you think of the trifling shit you have done to me! Think of what you would do if someone killed someone you loved. Think of how you would feel someone used you to enrich themselves. Go ahead. Think about it!”

I backed up to the doorway and grabbed my keys off of the nightstand. I paused in the doorway. Typical fashion of any movie. The thought of a character going out with a good ass line came to me. A sinister smile crept across my face.

“Wait, I did fuck you both didn’t I?”

7 comments:

  1. When is the book coming out? I LOVED this story. I am in suspense

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see you doing your thing, thuggin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW........ You are a gifted woman. God has given you a gift of writing and wisdom. I see Big things happening with you. You go Girl!

    Rashaan from Charlotte, NC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talented and the Truth!! Keep doing it lady because with this here I know your other work has got to be outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CEW))) I think he shouldv'e got rode at least once...I really enjoyed it. I wasn't finished with the other one. But for some strange reason I think I am now motivated to read them all...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT story and quite suspenseful! Loved how you put it together and the twist to it at the end. You've been blessed with a gift to paint magnificent canvases with your words. Definitely cant wait to read your latest that you post and you can sign me up to buy the book also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! What an amazing story... Oh my goodness, I were totally caught off guard. Such a fantasy type story ending with so much substance... I just appreciate the opportunity to read such awesome material...

    ReplyDelete