Monday, September 15, 2008

How to Eat a Peach


He lay me gently on the bed
His strong hands slide up my thighs
I feel my panties slide down my leg,
past my ankles,
over my feet
I am exposed

The aroma of my desire is filling the air
He breathes in deeply,
Intoxicated by my scent
A sinister smile creeps across his face

Immediately he thinks
Peaches
A phallic symbol which describes the shape
And the texture
So well

He wants to taste my peach
It is ripe
It is sweet
A delicious treat
Ready to be devoured

Will he be so bold as to enjoy my fruit?

He leans forward
I can feel his breath on my inner thigh
I close my eyes in anticipation
My peach juices began overflow
Coating my inner thigh with its sweetness

His succulent mouth teases me
Barely touching my skin
Like a feather

I watch as his head disappears between my thighs
The contrast of our skin is what poetry is made of
Me
Mocha brown
He
Coffee black
No cream
A dream

I tense as I feel HIS moist lips kiss MY moist lips

Suddenly
I am greeted by that familiar unfamiliar feeling
His wet tongue traces the outline of my womanhood
A delicate circle
Taking me places I have never been
A new world
I want to live in

Somewhere between ecstasy
And complete elation
Utopia!

I arch my back to allow him to explore more
I want him to indulge
I need him to indulge
Please indulge

The width of his tongue
Covers the depth of my desire
Baby, take me higher!

I shiver and shake as his tongue penetrates my soul
Dipping inside of me
Reminding me of what is to come
Or is to cum

Tasting my sweetness
Enjoying my wetness

A wave of lust begins to form in my belly
My nipples stiffen
I am quivering uncontrollably
But I have to control this!
I am not ready to feed him my lust yet

I try to shift my hips to escape his tongue
But he is hungry
He won’t allow me to get away
His muscular hands grip passionately at my waist
No escape mami
You have to take this

If he wants to be fed
I will feed him
I will allow him to feast on my buffet

I spread my legs wider
His fingers part my lips
His tongue inspects more of my peach’s texture

The sound of him devouring his meal alone is enough to make me break
He takes his time
Enjoying me
Like a skilled surged
He operates on my body
Orally

His lips clamp down on my lips
His tongue moves feverishly over my clit
I let out a throaty moan

I beg for him to release IT or release ME!
The circles his tongue makes become smaller
And faster
More deliberate

His tongue knows no boundaries
I am shaking
he grips my thighs to control the shaking
He holds me tightly

My hips move,
mimicking the stride of his tongue
He sucks gently on the pit of my peach

Ecstasy creeps up my spine
Sending ripples to every nerve in my body
I try hard to hold it in
My will is no match for his skill

I grip helplessly at the sheets
I yell out my passion
Declaring the arrival of my orgasm
I am coming!
Coming
Coming

My body releases my desire onto his waiting tongue
He savors every drop
I came

Now I lay here
Defeated
His handsome face appears like the sun
From the valleys of my thighs

He kisses me
Allowing me to taste my own sweetness
Mixed with his conquest
I share with him his victory

Thank you

6 comments:

  1. This was so damn sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I must say I want to try a bunch of fruit now. The picture paint in the mind is so vivid I almost can see and tasted it my self. Wow nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. U know damn well what thoughts and intention i have after reading this...But honestly this is great. Good Work...CaddyRidder

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet Alicia J, thank You!. it has been 5-1/2 years since i have tasted the silky nectar of a Goddess and i feel i could jusifiably reset the clock from today.

    these words brought tears to my eyes:

    His handsome face appears like the sun
    From the valley of my thighs

    the image carries such feeling, i can feel Your love contain him like the Earth's sky contains the sun that warms her. damn, now i'm wet-eyed again.

    subbie1/ur planetary friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mrs. Alecia J I really enjoyed the way how u broke it down like a fraction for a brother painting a picture in my mind made it seem so real. Now all of a sudden I am in the mood for some "Peaches" :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For a man who loves to eat you have surely put in words what most men would like to hear. Very nice poem

    ReplyDelete