Friday, August 29, 2008

Lioness

Born under the zodiac of leo, the lioness
I have the ability
to quietly stalk my prey

Like a natural hunter I’ve already captured you
But with my love,
who would run away?

Baby, rest your weary body near
Relax your mind
let me put you at ease
For right now I am submissive to you
Your every wish,
I’m here to please

I want to feel your smoothness under my fingers
Make you weak
when I touch you here
I will let my hands do all the talking
And make you “ooh”
as I kiss you there

Like a kitty, I am so playful
Teasing my prey
He loves how this feels
Allowing him to feel safety in my smile
Cunningly
I move in for the kill

Now I’ve summoned my inner lioness
Starved with lust
So I must feed
I look to you
to fulfill my desires
Give this kitty what she needs

Don’t be afraid,
Daddy I won’t hurt you
Be my meal, yes I bite,
Prepare yourself
For my loving
And I will make you feel just right

On all fours,
the lioness is mounted
For a moment, he thinks I’m tame
I purr softly
Just like a kitty
And sweetly call out his name

Like the queen of the jungle
I regain my composure
And position myself atop my prey
I tell him it’s my jungle!
My rules!
It’s my commands he must obey!

I use the headboard to keep my balance
Sliding down his steel shaft
Unwilling I quickly cum
I throw my mane back
He thinks he has me
I say “we’re not finished, that was just one!”

I tighten my walls to grip his massive dick
In my belly
His manhood rests
I pull him up to be closer to me
And bury his face
In my breasts

His moist mouth engulfs my nipples
the mighty lioness
Lets out a roar
My body starts shaking
he grips my ass
As I proceed
To cum once more

I am pleased but I am not satisfied
I won’t rest
He can’t conquer me
I work my hips
I ride his dick
He refuses to set his cum free

I kneel in front of my prey
Appearing to be,
submissive again
Holding his dick
Not neglecting his balls
I open wide and slide him in

My prey is weakened
Powerless to me
He can no longer put up a fight
I continue to devour my prey,
savoring his body
All through the night



© Alecia J. 2008


Image: Fred Matthews "Sparkle"



No comments:

Post a Comment