Monday, April 18, 2011

You love me! You really love me! *giggles*

So I have been receiving a LOT of emails telling me I need to post some new shit (to put it nicely) and they had better be my usual raunchy short stories. *giggles* Well damn! You know I am a sucker for authority, so I shall be doing so no later than 4/20. 

I do want to take the time to give a shout out to a few folks who have been very motivational.  It is the little things that really make a big impact on me!

1) Mr. Ivory; since day one of knowing you, you have been telling me to go for it.  You have been pushing me towards my dreams.  You have been personally making sure I have all of the tools to succeed.  Dammit man!

2) Of course my family. Blah blah blah & all that mushy stuff (lol).  Although my sisters & brothers hate reading my more naughty writings because they don't want to see their sweet & innocent sister that way *giggles*.  You guys are coming around!

3) Toya "Hazel Eyes" & JC; Funny because in school we probably only knew each other in passing.  I mean, Toya you stay promoting me on the low & I am like "WOW!" everytime I find out! Girl! Now that is truly diva status!

JC; thanks for the connects SERIOUSLY!  You have been trying to put me under your wing since we started communcating on myspace.  I want to thank you for being selfless.  You just do not know how many folks don't like sharing connects because they are so afraid that you will be bigger than them one day.  You already know that we all help each other out on the come up! LANEY!!!

4) ML Jacobs of Chaklet Coffee Books; for giving the unknowns a chance to be knowns.  Yeah people! You shall be checking me out in her upcoming EROS!  An anthology of steamy stories.  Details soon to come.  Most definitely!

5) DK Walker (En El Publishing); facebook friend who stays making sure I am still writing. 

6) Special shout out to two men I do not know but always email me asking when the next posts are coming up (I also expect you two to be buying & promoting EROS); Tall chocolate & 'Dewey P.'.  Hilarious emails I might add! LOL

7) Anybody who I have come across that has given me a naughty thought or idea lol. 

If I did not mention you, please do not consider it a slight.  This was a spur of the moment thing.  Also, if you are on facebook, please be sure to LIKE my page (badge on right) & tell your friends to tell their friends.  Let's do this people!

                                                                                ~ Alecia J.

1 comment: