Monday, October 4, 2010

From the Back


Last night
My baby introduced me to a new addiction
Something a lil more sensual than friction
And I obliged with no conviction

I lay on the bed
Legs spread
Waiting for his head
He says
Let’s try something new
There something
I’d like to do

He flips me with my ass in the air
Ask questions
I did not dare
But I got the method to his madness
When I felt his tongue there

His hands caressed my ass cheeks
I was in awe
I did not speak
Just the thought of what was to occur
With moisture, it made my kitty leak

He spread my cheeks wide
I braced myself for this ride
Then I felt that familiar unfamiliar feeling
Of his tongue deep inside

With each lick of my hole
It made my ass start to roll
I could not stop from making it jiggle
Damn, I need a stripper’s pole

It felt so damn good
I can’t deny
Something I would have thought
To never try
But hell what could I say
I got me a freaky guy

From my ass to my twat
Licking deep
Hit my spot
When he eats me
It gets me warm
But this new technique
Has got me hot

He got me climbin the walls
Splash, then waterfalls
I don’t bother to hold it in
I shake that cum, he gets it all

Fellas if you want to make her scream
And taste all of her cream
Flip that bitch on her stomach
And stick your head in between

(Artwork: "Behind Closed Doors" by Merrill Robinson)



2 comments:

  1. WHOAA!!!!...THAT IS THE SHIT!!!..I CAN DEFINITELY RELATE....I TREAT MY LADY TO SAME TYPE OF CAKE...KEEP UP THE ADULT EROTIC POETRY ON A FOUNDATION OF SINSUALITY MY SISTA...

    CARNELL "MANHooD" Sanders your FB friend

    ReplyDelete