Monday, October 4, 2010

Ode to Dick


Di-ckk
I love how saying your name makes me feel
Rolling off my tongue
Pass my parted lips
When my body aches for you
You are always there to heal

Dick
From the tip of your head
To your shaft
To your balls
If I could I certainly would
Take the time
To sample them all

Dick
You hold so much power
And so much mystique
How you can grow
From barely one
to eight inches in seconds
Has always had
my curiosity piqued

You fill my walls
You contribute to life
When it is damned good
You can turn a whore to a wife

You satisfy my soul
You make me cream
And when you leave me in bed trembling
I wonder how you fit all that in them jeans

You make the faithful stray
You are the root of envy
I am a strong woman in the world
But I am weak when you’re in me

Damn you can break a sista down!
Make us mad
So we tried to imitate it
But no matter how strong the batteries
Or how “real” the material
We can’t duplicate it

Sometimes I wish I never met you
Sometimes I wish your feeling was never known
But then I find myself
On my knees
To please
And make you my own

Dick
I pretend I don’t want you
As much as you want me
Depriving myself of your pleasure
Afraid of what you’ll see

I let this river flow between my thighs
Into an ocean
Here comes the tide
Help me I am drowning!
I need you inside
But I won’t let you
I keep my pride

So I play
The waiting game
This intense arousal
Drives me insane
My eyes wander
To where it dwells
I want to be an angel!
But this here is hell!

Finally
I welcome thee
Into my body
Into my temple
With each thrust of your lust
I remember why
Doing without you
Is never simple

I am reminded of why
You consume my conscious mind
Even invade my sleep at night
So I give into you
Willingly
There’s no need to fight

I scream out your name
Dick!
I proclaim you are mine
While you
Massage my lips
Stroke my clit
And tickle my spine

Heavenly
Amazingly
My body explodes
(Artwork: "Tight Rope" by Girolamo Gjeri)

1 comment:

  1. YOUR GOOD!!! I was about to correct you, but (after some honest investigation prior to commenting) I see now that this is your HOUSE (piqued)! I defer..., :). I think I got one more of these to check out until whenever. You're winning though, very good.

    ReplyDelete