Thursday, October 21, 2010

Love Child


Every time I let you enter my body
I allow you to enter ME

Every time I let you cum inside
You are coming inside
Don’t you see?

When you penetrate my walls
You penetrate my soul

For just a moment in time
The YOU and I end
And WE become ONE
A whole

When you kiss my lips
You are making love to my mind
Intensity erupts in me
And got stronger over time

In the midst of it all
Our bodies and souls intertwined

No longer am I giving you my lust
I am giving you my love
Drinking drunkardly of your wine

Don’t you see
Now when I touch you
I touch you with my finger tips

Did you not catch when I used to tell you “I want you”
Every now and again “I love you” slips?

I am no longer just physically invested
In this torrid affair
When I straddle you
I stare deep into your eyes
Hoping I see you care

How deep inside must you be
In me
For us to make love?

Let’s not just connect with our bodies
And call that for what it was

We were fucking

But today is a new day

Tonight
Please don’t turn off the lights
No need to hide unsure eyes
For what is plainly in sight

Each stroke is done with meaning
Each release of your life’s juices
Fill my body
With what I’m fiending

The love of you

My cries of passion
So sinister
It sends chills through hell

My internal desire
My hunger for you
Turns my bed into a well

I make love to you
To make you love me

Wanting to feel your manhood
So deep in me
You feel my heartbeat

Collapsing
Exhausted
A triumph that’s bittersweet

You whisper in my ear
“I love you”
I smile

Immediately I feel the glow
And the warmth
Of our love child
(Artwork: Interlock by WAK ~Kevin Williams~)

2 comments:

  1. OK, you get the quiet applause and nod on this one! I had take my time, and in one instance reread to appreciate this one. Very good! I'm feeling you (nice)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SNAPPING FINGERS..A very nice poem...The transition from lust to love...from fucking to lovemaking...I can definitely relate...very well done!

    Carnell Manhood Sanders your FB friend!

    ReplyDelete