Monday, September 29, 2008

He's Falling...



He said when the morning sun warms his eyes
I am the first thought whenever he rise

He said when the moon puts his weary body to bed
Thoughts of me fill up his head

He said, every word in this song makes him think of me
To want something so much, how could it possibly be?

He says its not lust nor mere infatuation
Seeing me moves his heart, not evoke salivation

He says he’s puddy in my hands, will I mold him please?
To be with Alecia, makes him weak in his knees

He’s falling, He’s falling
He can’t deny it

His heart longs, His body’s able
He’s willing to try it

I can be that fresh air that he so wants to be
I can live in his world if he really wants me

I assure him that I will cushion his fall
For a spot in his life I will give it my all

I promise him that I can make him a happy man
And he can fall, in my heart’s where he’ll land

I embrace him near and fill the beat of his heart
I kiss him so tenderly, we’ll never fall apart

How can I hurt the one who loves me so?
In your arms I feel safe, with you I want to grow

I cradle him close and he starts to weep
Strong enough to cry, for feelings so deep

1 comment:

  1. Snff, snff..that was sooo sweet. It would be a blessing from God, if all relationships could begin this way.

    ReplyDelete