Friday, September 5, 2008

No Stings Attached


He is
So divine
But he ain’t mine

I would
Jump through hoops
For a few moments of his time

I can
Call him up
Be it day or night

And he
Gives 100%
Daddy does me just right

See
We’ve been playing this game
For about three years

There’s no
Strings attached
No drama, no tears

Just a
Few salacious encounters
And some freaky rendezvous

If my
Man won’t do it
I can come to you

When your
Lady leaves you hanging
You bring that thang to me

And I
Give you what you desire
And set that freak in you free

But momma always said
two lay down
And one comes up with feelings

Right now
I am on such a high
Baby you got me reeling

I’ve
Fucked you before
And it has always been good

But
This last time
I did something I thought I never would

I
Looked into your eyes
And I saw something new

I
Finally realized
I am in love with you

I
Should’ve never peered
Into the windows of your soul

NO
Longer just my body
It’s my heart you hold

Image: Soul Mates by John Toms

No comments:

Post a Comment